Resolution’s Family Practice Conference puts innovative practice and family dispute resolution front and centre.
Returning to an in-person event for the first time in two years, the Family Practice Conference takes place on 6-7 October 2022 at the Crowne Plaza in Nottingham.
Expect bountiful networking opportunities among a packed schedule of keynotes, lectures and interactive workshops featuring some of the biggest names in family law.
- An address from Sir Andrew McFarlane, the President of the Family Division
- A spotlight session on Resolution Together
- An interactive debate about advising clients about out of court practices
You’ll also have a choice of workshops to attend including:
- Harmful Traditional Practices and UK Law
- Business Assets in Divorce
- Psychodynamically informed approaches to working with clients in high conflict cases
- Taking Time to Think. How adopting a coaching approach can improve the quality of your and others’ thinking
A full programme will be available soon.