Bradford Court, 123-131 Bradford Street
Family therapist | Financial professional | Other family professional | Solicitor or legal executive
- Offers fixed fee interview
- Offers free advice
John Cato has been working as a solicitor for over 30 years and is qualified as a Solicitor-Advocate allowing him to represent Clients in Court when appropriate.
John’s method is to try to get to the heart of the problem and find a legal solution from the start with the potential to save thousands of pounds.
What can you expect?
- Easy communication (you get his mobile number as a matter of course).
- Commercial direction
- Care – our reputation is only as good as our last case
As highly competent Solicitor advocate John has;
- A proven track record of developing strategies and tactics for cases of any complexity
- An excellent ability to forge strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent administrative skills and keen attention to detail with a flexible and responsible approach
- Excellent communication skills, accuracy and efficiency in dealing with work
- Management of client instructions in an assertive and timely manner
- Analytical, initiative, motivated – client’s say he has a “can do” attitude