South Pallant House, 8 South Pallant, Chichester
- Offers fixed fee interview
Natalie Matthews Bunting is an Partner and Chartered Legal Executive with Wannops at their Chichester Office.
She has been specialising in all areas of private family law work since 2004, including divorce and separation, financial matters and children issues. Natalie has experience in dealing with high net worth cases including multiple properties and pensions, whilst focusing on negotiating the best settlement for her clients. In addition to this, she is experienced in child arrangement issues including contact, removal from the jurisdiction, change of residence, child abduction; acting for parents and grandparents.
Natalie strives to give all of her clients a fair and understanding approach with clear, constructive advice; working on the basis that separation should be as amicable as possible for the benefit of all involved.
- Children residence / contact disputes
- Child removal from jurisdiction cases
- Cohabitee disputes regarding property with or without children involved
- Financial matters arising from a Divorce or Civil Dissolution
- Civil Partnership dissolution
In her spare time, Natalie enjoys ice skating being coached once a week at Gosport Ice Rink and spending time with her young family. When she can, she also enjoys reading and walking.