In preparation for leaving the EU on the 31 October without a deal, the Ministry of Justice has compiled guidance for UK and EU lawyers. The full list can be found on the Government website.
Here are some specific guides that may be of use:
- Guidance for EU lawyers practising in the UK can be found here.
- Guidance for UK lawyers practising in the EU, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein can be found here.
- Guidance for legal service business owners after a no-deal Brexit can be found here.
- Guidance for legal professionals on family law disputes involving the EU after Brexit can be found here
Civil Judicial Cooperation
- Guidance for legal professionals on cross-border civil and commercial legal cases after Brexit can be found here