Please note: the law or procedure may have changed since that time and members should check the up-to-date position.
This new edition includes:
- Fully updated guidance in relation to working remotely and in a blended way with mediation clients
- Financial disclosure when working remotely
- Impasse and conflict
- Adverse childhood experiences and key messages for parents
- Use of interim documentation
- Linking with other available means of resolving matters
- Mediation linked with Arbitration
This book is exclusively available to members and all the chapters are available on this website.