Due to the extraordinary current circumstances, we will not run the annual DR Conference in the usual way. This year we will run an online conference and put innovation and the development of all family dispute resolution skills front and centre. The conference will give attendees a unique opportunity to learn, exchange ideas and be inspired.
The conference provides an excellent opportunity for all practitioners, including YRes members, to experience and develop their skills in dispute resolution practice.
This conference will invite contributions from around the world to see how others resolve family disputes.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of your proposal prior to submitting, please contact us.
When submitting your cafe session, please consider:
- This conference will be run entirely online.
- A clear focus or topic for discussion for the cafe session
- Cafe sessions are 60 minutes. They are not recorded and designed to be opportunities for collegiate discussion and shared learning between Resolution members.
- In terms of online format – they will be run in a similar way to online meetings where all participants can see all the other participants. Slides can shared if required to aid the discussion. The group can be divided into breakout groups to help each participant get the chance to contribute.
- Cafe sessions are run 4.30pm-5.30 pm across the conference 14-16 October.
The deadline for sessions to be included in the conference programme from when tickets go on sale is Monday 24th August 2020.
Proposals can be submitted after this date and will still be considered for inclusion if slots remain available.