Due to the current circumstances, we are running the National Conference 2021 in different way. It will run as an online conference across the week – from Monday 17th May to Friday 21st May 2021.
We want the conference to bring members together and provide you with opportunities to learn from each other. We are calling for proposals to host online cafe sessions that seek to make this year’s National Conference highly interactive.
Each online cafe session has limited places to facilitate better discussion and shared learning. We are looking for members who would like to lead a group discussion on a topic of your choice.
When submitting your café session, please consider:
- This conference will be run entirely online.
- A clear focus or topic for discussion for the café session
- Places in the session are limited to make discussion easier (typically 20-24 participants)
- Café sessions are 60 minutes. They are not recorded and designed to be opportunities for collegiate discussion and shared learning between Resolution members.
- In terms of online format – they will be run in a similar way to online meetings where all participants can see all the other participants. Slides can shared if required to aid the discussion. The group can be divided into breakout groups to help each participant get the chance to contribute.
- Café sessions are run 4.30pm-5.30 pm across the conference 17-21st May.
The deadline for sessions to be submitted is Monday 26th April 2021.
Proposals can be submitted after this date and will still be considered for inclusion, if slots remain available.