Tees Valley Resolution runs training, networking and social events, and promotes Resolution across the Tees Velley region.
By joining the regional committee you’ll be able to:
- Make a difference: within Resolution; for the public; and for the membership
- Set the agenda and have a direct input into Resolution’s work
- Work with other people and develop a network of peers and mutual support
- Share knowledge, in particular as to the delivery of family justice in your region
- Raise your profile with fellow professionals in your region
Any member or associate of Resolution can join a committee. We would like to improve the diversity of all our committees and would particularly welcome members of diverse racial backgrounds, members with disabilities, and YRes members.
Complete the form below to register your interest in joining the committee.