Awdry Bailey Douglas
7 Woodstock Court, Blenheim Road
Collaborative Practitioner | Solicitor or legal executive
- Offers fixed fee interview
- Offers free advice
With a calm and supportive approach, I am dedicated to helping separating and divorcing clients avoid the distress of prolonged conflict.
I work to resolve complex issues, including claims relating to family businesses, inherited assets, pension schemes and to prioritize the needs of children of the family. With over 30 year’s experience, I offer clients an invaluable perspective on how to achieve the best outcome for their needs.
I am recommended where there are:
- Divorce and Financial claims
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements to be settled
- Separation Agreements negotiated
- Cohabitation claims, including ownership and the division of jointly occupied properties
- Childcare arrangements, including relocation (within the UK and internationally), and where Child Arrangement Orders or Protection Orders are required
I am accredited by Resolution as a specialist family lawyer and am also a member of the Law Society’s Family Law Panel. Continuing my specialisation, I was one of the first lawyers in the UK to complete Collaborative Family Law training, a process aimed at resolving disputes by round the table negotiations, rather than court proceedings.
I am highly regarded within the legal profession for my knowledge and experience in this area and am Chairman of Collaborativefamilylawyers.co.uk an organisation that brings together over 160 collaborative lawyers from across the country.
Relationship breakdown is extremely distressing so I feel it is important that clients not only have clear, realistic advice but also someone who will work with them in a supportive way to help them make the right decisions for the future.