Refunding your place
If you’d like to receive a refund, simply fill in the form below and we’ll process the refund.
Rolling over your booking to 2022
If you’ve already rolled over your booking for the National Conference 2020 we will automatically roll it over to National Conference 2022, given the National Conference 2021 will now be online.
Just to remind you: your rolled-over booking is to be made on the following terms:
- If someone other than you (for example, your firm) paid for the booking, you have permission to roll the booking over to National Conference 2022.
- You must be a member of Resolution at the time of the next National Conference (May 2022)
- Your booking will be rolled-over on a strictly like-for-like basis. What you booked originally for National Conference March 2020 will be booked for National Conference May 2022. Any additional requirements can be made at the prices for National Conference 2022, once the prices are published.
- You will be subject to the National Conference 2020 policy once you have confirmed your booking on National Conference 2022. Delegate fees can only be refunded if:
- another delegate is provided or
- if the National Conference in 2022 is cancelled by Resolution.