The next PPC forum will take place from 9.30 am – 4.00 pm on Tuesday 13 September 2022.
After surveying PCCs to see whether an online or face-to-face format would be preferable, the vast majority of you backed an online event rather than in-person.
You can register your interest to attend the online PPC forum on 13 September by completing the form below.
Aim and Purpose
- A confidential and professional space for discussion and debate for all PPCs
- An opportunity to look at PPC case studies and issues including managing consultees towards accreditation and post accreditation practice
- Dissemination of updates and news across the sector and including changes in practice or as a result of new/changed Standards published by the FMC/SB and Resolution resources for all mediator members
- Report back from the FMC/SB activities
- A professional networking opportunity for all PPCs including those from other MOs
Please note there will be a nominal fee charged for this event.