This guide aims to give parents access to information and support that helps them throughout their parenting journey, through separation, divorce and beyond.
The Parenting After Parting Committee have prepared this for members to give to their clients in order to help them and their children through the separation process.
What the guide covers
It is 40 pages and covers topics such as:
- Sharing our stories
- The end of the relationship – what does it feel like and what will happen now?
- What should my first steps be now that I have separated from my partner?
- Your new co-parenting role
- How important is the voice of the child?
- Extended family
- What are the types of dispute that might arise between separating parents?
- The future and changes that might happen along the way
- How could things look if we get this right?
- We can’t agree and need help
- What is the legal position?
- Jargon buster
- What do I do if I have been in an abusive relationship?
- What resources can my child(ren) and I refer to?
How to get it
It is available to download as a PDF or bought in hard copy format in boxes of 10.
Take the course
Are you a Resolution member? You can do our special course on how to support clients set a child-focused agenda. This course is now free of charge for members thanks to sponsorship from OurFamilyWizard.
Buy hard copies
The hard copies can be ordered in boxes of 10 below.
You may also like…
Members Price £30
Non-members Price £ 35
Out of stock