Submit an ARB1

There are two arbitrations schemes - the Financial Scheme and the Children Scheme - you can submit an ARB1 for either scheme using this form.

If your arbitration falls under the Children Scheme each of the parties will need to submit an additional safeguarding questionaire. This can be downloaded here, filled in, and then uploaded using this form.