Trainer: Angela Lake-Carroll
Trainer: Suzy Power
Following the recommendations of the Voice of the Child Dispute Resolution Advisory Group, the FMC and Family Mediation Standards Board approved the new standards for child inclusive mediation. This course will be held at Resolution's Central Offices in London Bridge.
18 October 2023 – London
As part of the introduction of the child inclusive mediation model, all mediators who are not trained in the Direct Consultation with Children (DCC) model are required to complete an Awareness and Understanding Day to introduce the outline of – and standards for – child inclusive practice for the future.
This is an interactive day with opportunities to:
- Be informed about child inclusive mediation, how to raise this with parents and how this works for children
- Consider how to build this into your own practice
- Have an opportunity to consider and to practice the knowledge and skills required
If you are a mediator who is planning to train in Child Inclusive Mediation (to meet with children and young people directly), you must have completed this Awareness and Understanding Day before applying for and attending training.
If you’re not sure which course you need to attend, please see our flowchart.
- Resolution has a no refund policy unless we need to cancel due to circumstances which are out of our control.
- In some instances, dependent on notice period given, you will be able to provide a replacement delegate, however this would be at Resolution’s discretion and dependant on viability of the course or event running.
- Refunds are not available in any other circumstances.
Terms and conditions – all events
- Resolution’s cancellation policy applies to all courses and events.
- The programme, timings and content are subject to variation where necessary.
- Resolution is only responsible for content that is copyrighted by Resolution. Any views expressed by the speakers are their own.
- Please ensure you complete the dietary and accessibility form upon booking or within the timeframe specified after your booking has been made. We cannot guarantee that dietary or accessibility requirements will be met if the information is provided outside of this timeframe.
- Your place is not guaranteed on the course or event until payment has been received in full. All courses and events are booked on a first come, first served basis and your place may be taken by another paying delegate if your payment is delayed.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your details and ticket selection are correct upon booking and in any following confirmation communication from Resolution.