Sort by

Showing 1 - 1 of 1


Deciding housing arrangements

It is impossible to say decisively at the outset of a divorce or dissolution who will get the house. With details of your circumstances your solicitor can give you an informed opinion as to the division of your assets.

If you and your partner can't agree on who will get the house, or any other asset, the court can be asked to decide this. It is the Judge's job to apply a test of fairness.

Read full article